Total Layout Completed:13
1. SMS February Blog Hop: You can see my blog post here:
This was the sketch we took inspiration from:
Here is my take:
2. SMS Trendy Tuesday mixed with Paper Issues Working Title:
This months working title challenge over on PI was to use a heart icon within your title. See the Process Video here:
3. Obsessed Series Episode 24 mixed with Paper Issues Fab 5 Tuesday
Here is the Feb Fab 5 Challenge over on Paper Issues:
And here is my layout we are still using Dear Lizzy Saturday Collection: Process Video Here:
4. Lift & Sketch Episode 29
Here is the sketch we were working from:
And here is my take: Process Video Here:
5. Scrappy Challenges- Use one themed paper on another themed topic
I used Summer and Valentines products on a Christmas layout:
6. Trendy Tuesday-Had to do a love layout for Valentines Day!
7. Be Inspired & Use it Up along with PI Mood Board Challenge
Here is the mood board I was being inspired by:
And here is my layout!
8. Scrapliftable- New Series I am doing with Lea Rhea
This is the layout we scraplifted from:
And here is my take:
9. Trendy Tuesday and Paper Issues February Sketch:
Here is the sketch from Paper Issues:
And here is my layout:
10. Obsessed Episode Using Bingo Card
Here is the bingo we worked with:
And here is my layout: You can see the Process Video Here:
11. Lift & Sketch Episode 30 and 4/99 layout series
This week we lifted from Kelly Barron:
Here is my take: You can see the Process Video Here:
12. Victoria Marie FB Valentines Day Challenge:
This month Victoria challenged everyone to create a layout about something we love and then we also had to add at least three things from a list she provided. I went with mixed media, three hearts and acrylic shapes. It was a fun challenge but mostly what I learned from this layout is that I am very slow when I scrap at night. It took me over three hours to create and normally I would complete something like this in about an hour/ hour and a half tops.
13. Trendy Tuesday- Feb 28, 2016 mixed with Feb Crafty Channel Surf Challenge and layout 5/99 in my 99 layout series.
I joined a new FB group this month called the Crafty Channel Surf and there was a challenge to scraplift from a fellow you-tuber we admire. So I thought it would be fun to scraplift from Crafty Megan with this awesome layout I have been dying to do for awhile now. It is even included in my 99 layout challenge.
Here is Megan’s Original Layout:
And here is my take: You can see the Process Video here.
And there you have it! I had fun creating this month and it’s always fun looking back on what I made as well. Hope you enjoyed taking a look too! I did not get the chance to blog much this month but I hope to do a little better in March.