Hey Everyone and Happy Tuesday! I hope you have been enjoying your morning coffee while hopping through this fun product swap blog hop we have for you today. Hopefully you came to my post from the flower master Valerie’s Blog.
I am sure you have noticed by now not only did we do a product swap with Cut2Luv but we also were all being inspired by the same sketch…
To try something new for myself I took on the sketch very literally.
Doesn’t it just look like you could dive into those photos and feel the cold!?! I decided to take the baby its cold outside from Cut2Luv “Let it Snow” badges to help highlight having black in three areas (I love my triangular designs you will see it often with me). Then I went sequin crazy!! Here is the list of the 5 different packs I picked from…
- Let’s Be Mermaids (the big blue ones used as my border)
- Cozy (all those fun snowflake sequins you see and the small blue ones used as my border)
- Amore (the purple and pink sequins in the middle of the snowflakes)
- Build a Snowman (the blue flat sequins in the middle of the snowflakes)
- Coffee Break (the peach/off white ones in the middle of the snowflakes)