Recently on one of my FB groups Project Life Junkies I asked if any of the ladies made process videos for project life. There were a few who answered with their channels but mostly I got other ladies who just also wanted to see what else was out there to watch. So if your anything like me watching process videos has just become a part of your own process for scrapbooking. I am absolutely addicted to them, especially Project Life shares! Because I have a feeling you are just like me I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite ladies who share their process (or just share their layouts) for doing PL!!
Voice Over Process
- Kayla Renee– She is doing not only a yearly PL but also an album done in PL style for her son’s first year!! AMAZING
- KraftinKate– She just made a new PL video a few days ago and I was so happy!! She doesn’t have a ton of PL videos but I really think you will like the ones she does.
- Lisa Wilkinson– Let me warn you that if you don’t like long videos this gal isn’t for you but otherwise you will enjoy her indepth process! She just joined a design team as well so she should have lots of videos coming soon!
- MercyTiara– We all love Tracy’s process videos and I don’t think anything needs to be said about how incredibly talented she is!
- Niki Rowland– Niki right now is my favorite channel to watch for her ideas when it come to PL! Plus you have to enjoy listening to an accent!
- RetroHipMama– I just found out about Andrea thanks to my post in the FB group. Haven’t seen many of her videos yet but the couple I have seen are fantastic!!
- The Scrappery– Nae is an Australian who now designs her own PL kits (just another reason I wish I lived there) and her layouts are AMAZING!! She just started sharing her PL videos about 5 months ago and already has tons of content to check out. (her earlier videos are music process not voice over)
- Two Peas In A Bucket- So yes I know the store and site is no longer in business but I believe that their YouTube videos will still be available to watch which is so exciting!! With the different Garden Girls making process videos you are able to get different ideas from everyone. The two playlists I recommend from them are Captured and PL Saturday’s
- Deb Egan– Deb has a great range of video lengths so there is something for everyone!!
- Happy Scrappie-Beautiful is all there is to say plus great music!!
- Katie Gordon– She does a full share with only music and they are normally short and sweet
- MiaSockergryn– She doesn’t post very often but when she does its amazing to watch her create such pretty PL layouts!
- Audrey’s Wifelife– First off she is funny!! I love listening to her and her shares are fantastic!!
- Danielle Rozinski– Danielle has just started sharing her PL on YouTube. She shares a month at a time and its beautiful!!
- DoodleDeeDesigns– If you love having someone explain exactly what they have done to their PL layouts plus share their story this is the channel for you! She is so easy to listen to and very inspiring!!
- GothamCityStamper– I am a new subscriber to Heidi’s channel but so far I think she will be a fun addition to my must see YouTubers!
- MaryAnn Perry– MaryAnn hasn’t made a video in over a year but that doesn’t mean your not going to love watching her PL shares.
- MNC512– I truly enjoy just catching up with Mari and her family with her PL shares
- OhaiJoy– First off she has the best voice EVER! Second her layouts are just as good!! Check out her playlist!
- ScrapFromScratch– Love her PL shares and she has a great mix of shares and then a few that actually show her process as well!
- Shelly Bailey– Simply put I ADORE Shelly’s work!! She is by far one of my favorite gals to watch and if you have never seen her videos you’ve got to go check her out!!
I hope these links will help you enjoy some new videos you might not have seen yet. I always find that once I have watched a process video I myself am inspired enough to go and do something scrappy of my own!