I just thought it would be fun to do a little post about what has been going on in my little world!! The pictures will be mostly the ones I want to use for Project Life but this isn’t a scrapbooking post (I do try to keep it even for everyone).
- Jan 1- After having stayed up till midnight on New Years (and then driving home from my parents), I woke up on the 1st feeling like I could just die!! I attempted to get out of bed and spend some time with Sean but sitting on the couch just wasn’t going to happen. So instead I spent my entire day laying in bed watching YouTube Videos!!
- Jan 2- Not much happened on the 2nd other then going to my Dr apt and finding out that Jaxon was head down and I most likely still had about two weeks before he would make his grand appearance into the world. I also had to go to Surrey Memorial so that I could pre-register at the birthing clinic there. I can now officially say if Jaxon is ready to come out we have a place to go!
- Jan 3- I went down to the states on the 3rd so that my mom and I could go into Bellingham and finally pick up the crib for Jaxon!! We also went out for lunch at Boston’s and I had a super yummy mini pizza and salad!! I was really worried that the border was going to make me pay duty on the crib but when I got there I lucked out and had the one nice lady who just asked what I had then told me to have a good day!!
- Jan 4- The 4th was baby shower day!! I woke up and got ready to pick up Val & Keira from the ferry and then we went straight down to the states and to my Aunts house!! It was just family that was able to come (its a long story that involves me crying my eyes out right when Sean woke up) but I still had a nice time!! Afterwards my mom took Val & I out for dinner at Syros (The best Greek/Italian restaurant in the whole wide world) and the three of us had a nice visit.
- Jan 5- This may have been my favorite day of the entire week!! It was baby shower #2 hosted by Sean’s side of the family (Anna)!! We played a few simple games and ate tons of yummy food!! My favorite gift was a note my sister had written me and the baby blanket my mom made (I knew she was going to make it because I choose the fabric but hadn’t realized she had already done it)!! I then drove Val & Keira back to the ferry and made it home just in time to enjoy dinner with Sean!
- Jan 6- Monday’s are pretty low key for me and this Monday was no exception. Sean and I did however order the cloth diaper service so we now have one more thing checked off our to-do list!
- Jan 7- Another low key day but when Sean got home we did go to Babies-R-Us and spent our gift card we got from his dad for Christmas! All the little things you need was what we pretty much bought and it was fun letting Sean pick some things out like the pacifier!!
- Jan 8- I had another Dr apt on the 8th but my stupid doctor didn’t even check me. All he did was check my blood pressure and Jaxon’s heart rate (154) then proceeded to tell me that he was “Healthy Big” What the hell does that mean!?! Am I about to have a 10 pound baby or did he just mean everything is right on track (Seriously Dr’s need to choose their words better)! Afterwards I drove down to the States to meet up with Terra and we went out to dinner at “Jake’s” (Super yummy western style restaurant with great burgers and sweet potato fries). It was so good to catch up with her because it had been since October since I had seen her!!
- Jan 9- Another easy going day for me though I had gotten lots of scrapbooking done so that always makes me feel productive. I also moved Jaxon’s bassinet into our room.
- Jan 10- The night of the 9th I could not sleep for anything. I was waking up every 1 1/2 needing to go to the washroom and being in TONS of pain. It made for a very LONG night and by the time the morning came all I wanted to do was curl up and die! I did manage to get out of bed around nine or so and wrote a blog post and worked on some other scrappy things. We had a very simple dinner and then Sean & I went to the grocery store so that I could get all the meals we needed for the weekend. The evening went better and I wasn’t in as much pain plus the Vancouver finally won a hockey game so that always puts this family in a good mood. Sean and I cuddled on the couch a little and I was in bed by ten!
- Jan 11- Don’t have much to say to you about today because it is still going on (LOL). The Seahawks play at one and I can’t wait to see how they do. Sean is watching his soccer (he does this every Saturday morning) and I am just browsing the internet looking up scrapbooking ideas. We are going to have spaghetti for dinner and I can hardly wait!!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend and I will probably be back early next week (As long as I haven’t gone into labour yet)