Earlier this week I decided it was time to actually cook something for dinner instead of just throwing something from a package into the oven (this lil guy inside me is making me very lazy). So I decided to try a twist on something I already knew Sean would like. Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken!! YUMMY!!!!!
- Turn oven on to 400 degrees
- Mix garlic and chili powder with salt & pepper in one bowl, then have another bowl with just your brown sugar waiting on the sidelines
- Cut each breast into 3 pieces then season all the chicken with the seasoning (This is done to taste so if you like it spicy add more if not add less)
- Wrap bacon slice around seasoned chicken then roll in brown sugar (Warning don’t over do it with the sugar or you will have very sweet chicken)
- Place wrapped chicken in a pre-sprayed oven proof dish
- Cook in oven for 40 to 60 minutes (Make sure chicken is fully cooked and bacon looks nice and brown)