WARNING: This recipe is not for anyone who is looking for a healthy meal!! I tend to make this meal once every couple months for a nice treat!
- 2 chopped up cooked chicken breasts
- 1 c. shredded cheese (or more if you are a cheese hound)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning (or more- to taste)
- Bag of Doritos
- Rice (Enough for your family)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350-f degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except Doritos.
3. In a greased 2 qt baking dish, put a layer of crushed Doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture. Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture. Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot.
4. While baking casserole make rice so both are done at the same time
5. Layer your yummy Doritos chicken over rice and enjoy!